Work on the final season of “Stranger Things” is underway. The premiere date is not known yet, but new episodes will probably hit the platform in 2025. During MegaCon held in Orlando, Gaten Matarazzo, i.e. Dustin, was asked if there was anything he would like to change in the series. His answer may come as a surprise to fans.
Would Gaten Matarazzo want more death in Stranger Things?
Gaten Matarazzo, who plays Dustin Henderson in “Stranger Things“, claims that the creators are too gentle with his characters.
This may not sound good, but I think we should kill off more characters. The show would be much better if the stakes were higher, if these kids could die at any moment. I feel like we are all too safe, he said. Matt and Ross Duffer have long resisted killing the citizens of Hawkins. In 2022, while guesting on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, they referred to the words of Millie Bobby Brown, according to whom “Stranger Things” should follow the example of “Game of Thrones” in terms of killing characters.
Believe us, we carefully considered all the options in the writers’ room. Purely hypothetically, if we killed Mike, it would be… overwhelmingly sad. We are not Game of Thrones. This is Hawkins, not Westeros. If you had to treat the show realistically, there wouldn’t be Stranger Things anymore, right? – Matt Duffer said at the time.
Also Read On Putlocker.
- Chris Pratt Will Be Working With One Of The Hemsworth Brothers Again
- More Zac Efron! The Actor Will Play A Double Role In The Thriller “Famous”.
- Guardian Of The Galaxy Dave Bautista In The Next Comic Book Adaptation
- GRAMMY 2024: “What Was I Made For?” Billie Eilish with “Barbie” song of the year
- GODZILLA MINUS ONE
- White Bird: A Wonder Story
- The Nun II
- THE EXPENDABLES 4
- Channing Tatum Is A Robber On The Roof Of The Creator Of “Sound of Metal”. The Story Is Unbelievable