After fake sexually explicit photos of Taylor Swift created by artificial intelligence appeared online, the Actors Guild of America (SAG-AFTRA) jumped into action. The organization is calling for laws to be introduced that would make the creation and distribution of such content illegal.
Actors Guild vs. Artificial Intelligence
Sexualized, AI-generated images of Taylor Swift are disturbing and harmful. The creation and distribution of false images – especially those of a lewd nature – without someone’s consent must be made illegal. It is in our power as a society to control these technologies. But we must act now, before it is too late , said the Actors Guild in a statement.
SAG-AFTRA supports Congressman Joe Morelli’s initiative and the Intimate Images Deepfake Prevention Act. We want to stop this type of exploitation once and for all. We support Taylor and all women who are victims of such an invasion of privacy, Guild representatives conclude.
The images in question started appearing online this week. They were distributed, among others, by users of social media, including the X platform, previously known as Twitter. In the case of the latter medium, the images generated over 40 million views before they were blocked.
We are concerned about the information about the distribution of the mentioned images, to be more precise: fake images. The social media industry makes its own independent decisions regarding content management. However, we believe it has an important role to play in implementing rules that prevent the spread of disinformation, said Karine Jean-Pierre, White House press secretary.
Also Read On Putlocker.
- Box Office USA: Dramatic fight in empty halls. Will “The Beekeeper” win?
- Will There Be A “Jennifer’s Body 2”? Diablo Cody Wants It
- Will Bullseye return in ‘Daredevil: Born Again’? Marvel Neither Confirms Nor Denies
- “Superman”. JJ Abrams Is Still Preparing The Film
- This is what “Rick and Morty” looks like in the anime style. And when will the 8th season be?
- Cristóbal Balenciaga
- The Beekeeper (2024)
- Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom
- Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire
- “Despicable Me 4” – We Have The Trailer! The Highest-Grossing Animation Series Is Back