The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)
A film about King Henry VIII, a secret and obvious rivalry between his two sisters, Anne and Mary Boleyn. Both belong to the king, but only one sister became his wife: the clever and cunning Anne, mother of the future Queen Elizabeth I. But this film is not just a story of love and strife, it’s also about how men use women to achieve their goals.
The heroine of the film is the overbearing and unstoppable Queen Elizabeth, daughter of Henry and Anne Boleyn. surely queens are not born, they are made.
Marie Antoinette (2006)
A film about Queen Marie Antoinette, she will be remembered for its colorfulness, lightness and the aesthetics of the works of Sofia Coppola. The film reflects the period in Marie Antoinette’s life when she marries Louis XVI and arrives in Versailles and enters a world of luxury and debauchery. The only thing that can bring her down from heaven, as we know, is the threat of the French Revolution.
The Young Victoria (2009)
princess’s not-so-happy life prepares the viewer to understand her future happiness, love, and recognition being on the throne for over 60 years is a reward for everything she has been through in her childhood and youth. Just like Marie Antoinette.
A Royal Affair (2012)
This film takes viewers into 18th century to the Royal Court of Denmark. Christian VII, a mad King, is married to Caroline. But the young queen’s dreams of an intellectual husband and quiet family nights are shattered. “A Royal Affair” is a strong historical drama about politics and morality, love and power, and of course palace intrigue.
Watch All 5 Best Movies About Queens For Free Only On Putlocker.
- 5 Films About World War II
- 16 Intriguing Films That Will Make You Puzzle Over The Plot
- Best Romantic Movies To Watch In February 2022
- Best Romantic Comedies To Watch In February 2022
- 7 Best Animes of all time
- 15 Movies About Genius Minds
- 11 Films That Can Teach Kindness
- Six Best Films About Fashion Designers
- 9 Inspiring Movies For Those Who Need To Believe In Dreams
- 7 Inspiring Films For Every HR Professional
- 9 Films About Sexism
- 6 Best Fantasy Movies to Watch In March 2022